January 27, 2006

Juan & Kris

This is an edit I put together for Juan Osorio & myself in early 2005. By this time, we were both riding for King. This was the video that we sent to C1RCA. I was really quite suprised to found out I was being put on the team. Things with them have been amazing. Everytime that Purolator truck pulls up, its like Christmas in July, or whatever month it happens to be. And as for Juan, he now rocks out in fresh DC's. They picked him up pretty quick after they saw a recent clip of his skating (Possible Post Later?). We all knew it would happen. I would like to thank Ron @ KBS for giving us the chance to send out our tapes, and also to Chris & John who helped me with C1RCA while they were there. Ironically enough, both Chris Ritche and John Uchida have left Circa and started working @ center, who reps and distributes DC. Funny how the world goes round.

No comments: