February 22, 2006

I Know You Have One Too...

Everybody has that drawer in thier room where they keep old photos and VHS dubs of skate videos you made from your friends. I will admit it, I have like 5 of those drawers. But just last night, I discovered that I have the digital equilivent to that drawer. My hard drive is like a maze sometimes. I was just going through photos trying to find a specific one I wanted to post, and I stumbled upon hundreds of hillarious, and amazing photos from when I was in grade 9, or even before. Here are some of the Gems...


Kris King | Fakie Ollie | Photo: Madersbacher

John LaBella | FS Noseslide | Photo: King

Will Johnson | 5050 | Photo: King

Johnathan Condren | FS 180 Nosegrind | Photo: King

Johnathan Volpe | BS Noseslide | Photo: King

Kris King | BS Noseslide | Photo: Madersbacher

Carmine LaBella | Switch Kickflip | Photo: King

Jamie Thomas | Gap to BS Lip | Photo: King

John LaBella | FS Nosegrind | Photo: King

No comments: