March 16, 2007

VHS Is The New DVD

With the recent "Limited Edition" release of Krooked's new video Gnar Gnar, shot entirely on VHS-C Cameras and available only on VHS Format, everyone is jumpin on the bandwagon to bring back this almost dead format. Its only a matter of time before they bring out the VHS-C iPod! What better time that now to dig into some of my old VHS tapes and post up some clips from sessions past. God only knows how many hours of footage there are of shell park sessions with Appleyard, Sauga night missions with Cseff and Capper, all day Milton street spot sesh's, Shortys gear from head to toe was a must.

In this post ive dug up an old sponsor tape I probably made in grade 8 or 9. Peep the heavy flossing of DC shoes, and "Gold" watches I used to rock. Oh mannnn! Amazing! Theres probably a few tricks in there I would be hard pressed to do now!



The second clip I posted was just a log of old footage from the same tape featuring vintage Volpe, LaBella, Big Willy J, and way to much crappy footage of myself. So fire up those VHS tapes and search for gold!



Worst fake steeze ever. what!

No comments: